HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MY EYELASH EXTENSION?
- Come in with a very clean face/hair. Avoid Caffeine.
- Remove all eye make-up at least one hour prior to your appointment.
- Avoid waterproof mascara at least 2 days prior to your appointment.
- If you wear HARD contact lenses, bring your case to put lenses in before the application process and bring your regular eyeglasses for afterwards.
- Shower the morning of your appointment WASH YOUR HAIR (lashes shouldn't get wet for 48 hours after application,
so showering right before your appointment is best!).
- AVOID Lash Serums 2 days before and 2 days after application (new sets and fills)
DOES THE APPLICATION PROCESS HURT?
- Absolutely not! The application process is relaxing....you might even fall asleep.
CAN I REALLY WORKOUT, SWIM, AND SHOWER WITH MY EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
- After 48 hours, you can. That's the whole point of these services. But always remember to be very gentle with the extensions.
DO EYELASH EXTENSIONS DAMAGE MY NATURAL LASHES?
- Not at all. With proper care (no rubbing) and proper care (no sleeping on your face) and proper care ... did I say that already? Your natural lashes will stay healthy.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
- A full set of VOLUME eyelash extensions can last up to 6 weeks, however if you are want to maintain
your lashes it is recommended you come back for fills every 2-3 weeks (you naturally shed about 30% of your eyelashes each month).
WHAT AFTERCARE INFO MUST I KNOW ABOUT?
For the first 48 hours you MUST AVOID:
-showers (or any kind of moisture).
-steam (hot tubs, saunas, etc.)
-touching or rubbing your lashes, or sleeping on your face
-anything oil based near your lashes
After the first 48 hours you MUST avoid:
- anything oil based near your lashes
- rubbing your eyes and over grooming them
- excessive steam (hot tubs, saunas, etc.)
- rubbing or sleeping on your face
WHAT IF I DECIDE I DON'T WANT TO WEAR EYELASH EXTENSIONS ANYMORE?
- You can come back to Karol's Lounge and have the remaining lashes removed, or you can wait for the lashes to shed naturally.